Wednesday 12 November 2014

New to the Blog? Start Here

Introduction


Finally have a logo to my humble blog and here it is. That's why it took some time to post this article. To those of you new to this blog I take random games and analyze the connection it has to the modern world, be it science, math, history or technology. I post every alternate day, it least I try, to because bringing quality information for you readers is quite tough since it requires a lot of research. This is not only a website where the story and gameplay of a video game is discussed, this is where one can increase their view about the real world using games as a medium of knowledge.

I tackle a plethora of exciting games like Sonic, LoZ, Assassin's Creed and much more. I would appreciate if you can like, share and comment on what you like about my blog, any feedback or anything I missed out while researching. Special thanks to Game Theorists which is a very popular YouTube channel that enlightened and inspired me to make this blog.  Be sure to check in everyday for a megabyte of fun and excitement.

That is all for now folks and as always,
THANKS FOR READING, HAVE A NICE DAY!


PS: I wont upload for a week because I have got exams :(

No comments:

Post a Comment